Google analytics announced content experiments for Website Testing.Content Experiment helps you to create good websites. Content Experiment helpful for goals measuring, testing and optimizing in one place.Using Content Experiment you can create several page version and display different version to the different visitor.Google Analytics will measure the each version of a page,with the advanced engine.
What you can do with Content Experiment:
- Compare how web pages perform using your website vistor.
- Define the percentage of your website visitors in the experiment.
- Choose which one you like to test.
- Get updates through email about what your experiment is doing.
Content Experiment helps you to test your web pages.Content Experiment Provide advance reports like
- Goal Conversion.
- Page Metrics.
- How many visitors view your experiment.
Content Experiment Steps:
- Create a Google Analytics account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Google Analytics page will open.
- In the menu select Standard Reporting.
- Click Experiments.Then Enter the website URL and click Start Experimenting
- Enter the Experiment name and the page URL.Then you can add the variations to a page.
- Then Set Experiment options.
- In Experiment objective metric dropdown select a metric.If you not created Analytics goal.Then click create a new goal.
- Add and check your experiment code.
- Then Review your Experiment.