The page provides additional presence to marketers in visually enhanced manner. It makes marketer to attract and engage customers and prospects easily. A LinkedIn representative tells that “This product refresh is part of a company-wide effort to simplify LinkedIn’s pillar products and create streamlined experiences across all devices.”
The redesigned page features a new look with advance brand imagery, streamlined navigation, and prominent follower button, among other updates. LinkedIn representative added the one more feature that is “Key client input informed the decisions that LinkedIn made about the newly implemented changes, which ultimately aim to ease and deepen the dialogue between marketers and members.”
For members, this means easier access to the information you want about the companies you care about. For companies, this means a more powerful way to build relationships with your target audience on LinkedIn says LinkedIn’s Mike Grishaver in a blog post.
According to the official blogpost of LinkedIn follows some points for members and companies they are:
1. The new streamlined design makes it easier for you to find exactly what you are looking for, whether it’s company news and information, career opportunities, products and services, or insights.
2. Company updates are front and center, enabling you to quickly comment, like, or share relevant company updates with your professional network.
3. Company Pages is now available on our iPhone, Android and iPad apps, so you can stay connected to companies you care about, wherever you are.
All of this means it’s now easier for you to find, follow and engage with companies you’re interested in.
1. We know a picture is worth a thousand words, so we’ve provided companies with the ability to easily add an image that best represents their company and brand. Like the photo on a member’s profile, this image helps companies establish their identity on LinkedIn.
2. We’ve made the update stream more relevant for members, which means companies are able to share status updates and job opportunities with the right members on LinkedIn.
3. With a more prominent navigation experience, companies can now easily showcase their company’s products, services and career opportunities to members visiting their Company Page.
4. For select companies, such as American Express, Unilever, Expedia, we’ve also started to offer a more compelling and visual way for them to showcase their employer brand through the Career Pages section of Company Pages. We believe this new look and feel makes it easier for companies to tell their employer story and make the job hunt process more personalized for job seekers.
Brands who involve to cultivating a relationship see an increase in awareness, recommendations, leads, and opportunity to drive purchase intent.
According to Linked research
1. 69% of professionals want companies to have a presence on LinkedIn
2. 64% believe LinkedIn is a suitable environment for business-to-business interaction
3. 48% says they are more likely to purchase from a company they engage on LinkedIn.
The LinkedIn unveiled pages are launching with a handful of partners such as Philips, Citi, Dell, and HP. The above mentioned companies are getting access to the redesigned Company Page as early and rolling out to all companies globally.